The role: Graphic designer
To assist in the design and production of sales and marketing materials for Buck Consultants, A Xerox Company, and external client communication material.
· Respond efficiently to requests for specific design and production requirements for proposals, events and presentations etc., and ensuring all pertinent details relating to content, style, format and timing are established relating to the job in question
o Assist in tender delivery by working with team colleagues, sales consultants and business leaders to produce and submit responses to tenders/proposals according to the clients’ needs, including formatting, final production and design
o Work with team colleagues, sales consultants and business leaders in supporting the tender process and timelines
o Support creation of sales presentations for pitches, as directed.
· Interpret briefs accurately by creating sales documents as required, combining text, illustration / photography and graphs as necessary.
· Understand and work within existing corporate identity and design guidelines to produce work of a consistent quality.
·Work directly with internal customers to develop each piece of work to a finished stage, incorporating amendments and additions and refining design in accordance with changing requirements.
· Ensure own work is peer reviewed.
· Maintain compliance with Corporate Policies and Procedures.
· Provide any other general marketing support as necessary from time to time.
Qualifications and experience
· Above all, the jobholder must have a ‘can do’ attitude, be enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Experience in design and desktop publishing
· Excellent grasp of English with the ability to structure and write clear and easy to read tender materials for client and prospect opportunities following tender specifications presented and guidance from pitch leader
· Maintain and effectively use a database of past tender responses which can be efficiently accessed to obtain template responses for future tenders
· Excellent organisation skills and can communicate effectively with colleagues and senior management across all offices and lines of business
· Excellent attention to detail
· The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· The ability to manage multiple projects and work well under pressure and to manage multiple deadlines
· The ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
· The ability to maintain high standards whilst working under pressure
· Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
· Advanced knowledge and use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ideally knowledge and use of Photoshop and Illustrator, and/or other appropriate desktop publishing software
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Please apply only in the nature specified.
We thank everyone for applying, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
You can send your application in English directly to email@example.com with the title “Graphic designer application”.
With sales approaching $23 billion, Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its technology, expertise and services enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. The 140,000 people of Xerox serve clients in more than 160 countries.
Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/XeroxRomania